duminică, 30 decembrie 2018

Sloupi & Lucky Way - Stop it






Linia si textul: Mellina Instrumental: Sloupi &Lucky Way Mastering: Sloupi Art work: Lupaş Alexandru (Alex K.) Lyrics: It's alright, We can roll all night tonight We can hide Couse the feeling is so right We can dance Save some room for some romance Every day We can do it our own way And when the sun goes down Love will still be hanging around And when the stars shine bright Everything will be alright I dont want to stop it I dont want to stop it Let's do it I dont want to stop it I dont want to stop it Let's do it again We do it over and over Again from night to night So baby love me and hold me The feeling is so right Don't say it's over Don't say goodbye You are the only one that I wanna live my life

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu